Master’s Program Introductory Briefing, Orange County – August 29, 2019
Your career assignments have brought you to a place where you recognize the value of leadership. Your contribution to your company or organization involves your influence, but do you apply the same leverage to your Kingdom service?
You were made by God to cause significant impact in things that matter for eternity using your time, talent, and treasure. Come join us at this Introductory Briefing, and the decisions that follow may change your life forever:
- Spend 90 minutes with Christians from your area
- Hear about this unique opportunity from the founder
- RSVP required to attend the Introductory Briefing
- Bring a friend with you to consider this unique opportunity
- Reserve your spot online or use the contact info on the left
- Arrive at 7:30am for breakfast & conclude at 9:00am
- The Master’s Program serves and prepares Christians to pursue their Kingdom calling and exploit their Kingdom potential today. Let us help you maximize your impact in God’s Kingdom for eternity.
- Date: Thursday, August 29, 2019
- Time: 7:30am to 9:00am
- Location: The Pacific Club, Newport Beach
- Host: Bob Shank
The Master’s Program Introductory Briefing is free to attend, but you must RSVP using the form below.